Sunday, October 9, 2011

The Academy is Wallpapers

1. First off all, my all time favourite band (At this moment, I swear it changes all the time) is The Academy Is...


No no, I don't like them just because of William Beckett's 'hawt'-ness.
'About a Girl' and 'Everything We Had' Are probably some of the best songs I've ever heard. So all for all, awesome band.

2. Next, I choose My Chemical Romance :)


If the lead singer of a band has an unique voice, I love them. Gerard Way, does have an amazing voice and an amazing skill at writing songs. Alors mes amis, Amazing band.

3.

Don't you think Fall Out Boy is amazing? I think Fall Out Boy is amazing. Naturally, unexceptionably amazing.

4. AFI, the produced my favourite song for along time.


Miss Murder, one of the goddamn best songs alive.

5. Escape the Fate, a band with emo guys dancing around singing screamo and naked girls helping them in music videos.
Definition, I love them :)
'You are so Beautiful', damn good song.


6. The Used.


Ever seen the 'The Bird and The Worm' music video...
He gets eaten by his couch ^.^
Anyways, great band. And awesome vocals.

7. Muse, has been said to be exactly like MCR, but I think they have their uniqueness. Anyways, I like MCR better, but Muse is good just the same.




8. UGH! I forgot the Killers, which is like my #4 favourite band. *Bangs head on desk* Anyways, here they are. Which have about 4 of my favourite songs, including 'Mr. Brightside' and 'Somebody told me'


9. You know who else I forgot? Mayday Parade. -.-
2 fucking good artists I forgot. Let's just say this list isn't in any order.





10. Now lastly we have the modern day band...3Oh!3. But I do prefer the old 3oh!3 much more than the one preforming with Kesha (Sorry, Ke$ha)


11. Never mind that, We The Kings needs to be on here.
12. Well, so does LostProphets.
13. And...Say Anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...