Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Heart Tattoos Design


You have my heart – please be gentle with it. You’ve broken my heart for the last time. He / She is my heart. My heart can’t take this kind of rejection. I thought my heart would explode with joy. I swear my heart skipped a beat when I caught sight of him / her. He / She sets my heart on fire!

Tattoos have played a significant role in cementing this symbol for good. The one tattoo that seems to remind everyone of the love aspect, is the heart with a banner wrapped in front – the most popular banner stating, “Mom.” Bart Simpson walks into a tattoo shop and inquires about getting a “present” for his mother. Bart replies to the affirmative, and hops into a chair.

Just as the tattoo artist finished the “H” letter in “MOTHER”, Marge, his mom, pulls him out of the shop. Bart is left with a heart tattoo that reads, “MOTH” upon it. Marge spends the remaining Christmas money getting the tattoo removed. Ow – quit it. Ow – quit it.”

If you are interested in getting a heart tattoo, perhaps you may want to think about stopping at just the symbol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...